Inbox.
All About Email - The Last Word in Email Publishing

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I want to complain

Last week I received 2 pieces of blatant spam - both sent from NZ, and both emenating from companies who were large enough to know better.

As much out of curiosity as anything else I decided to complain about these.
After a fair bit of searching, I finally found a web page where I could submit my complaint. I had to register - that took 20 minutes, and when I was finally able to submit, the site broke down!
4 tries later and it finally worked. I was told that my complaint might or might not be investigated.

I have not heard anything since.

It's good to see NZ is serious about stopping spam!

If you want to try, the page is: http://www.dia.govt.nz/diawebsite.nsf/wpg_URL/Services-Anti-Spam-Business-Info?OpenDocument

No comments: